Thursday, May 13, 2010

Computer Class Questions - (ie - Which of the two software modes controls the computer and devices?)?

I'm taking a CIS class and the semester just started this past monday. I ordered my book online and it has yet to arrive. Although my book is not here, I have a test due by Tuesday, so I'm trying to wing it. Below are the review questions that were given... If any of you can help me find the answers.. that would be much appreciated.





These review questions are for your use only. They are not to be submitted to the instructor.





1. Which of the two software modes controls the computer and


devices? _____________





2. The primary input device to a computer is the ____________________.








3. Computer is a set of devices that provide the ability for input, processing and output. (true or false) _____





4. A 100mb zip disk has more capcity than a internal hard drive with 10gb? (true or false) ____Computer Class Questions - (ie - Which of the two software modes controls the computer and devices?)?
I AM ALSO TAKING THIS CLASS WITH THE EXACT QUESTIONS. I COULD NOT FIND THE ANSWERS IN THE BOOK BUT I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THE TEST AND THESE QUESTIONS ARE NOT ON THERE. IF YOU CONTACT ME I CAN GIVE YOU MORE INFO..

No comments:

Post a Comment