Thursday, May 13, 2010

How should i control my anger?any suggestions beside taking anger management classes will be more then welcome

my anger is getting out of control. later on i do repent, but i want to stop it before it kicks in.How should i control my anger?any suggestions beside taking anger management classes will be more then welcome
Anger in your case seems to be the mountable expression of stress. Simply put ';you get angry and want to do something about it'; but we can't go on and punch that jerk that just cut you off or that lady that just won't stop yelling on her cell phone. Either that or you have intersocial problems (problems with girlfriend, family, close friends etc.). My suggestion to you would be exercise and sleep. A good punching bag action gets me personally feeling refreshed and so does a good jog. Stress accumulates and anger does to but if you can let it out in the form of energy and calories you can be o.k. So take a jog, punch a bag, or play some soccer as long as you do something to explode energy out of your system without doing anything wrong you can keep from storing that energy and exploding in an awful moment.How should i control my anger?any suggestions beside taking anger management classes will be more then welcome
Exercise works well for me. Martial arts, yoga and running. Sometimes just going for long walks and hanging out in nature where I won't be heard and just allowing myself to vent. Learn some critical thinking skills and begin to consider the consequences of acting out before you find yourself behaving in ways you will later regret. I also spent a month in jail for fighting, once. Avoid this, if possible.
Take up sports. It helps to channel your anger into energy %26amp; you'll feel much better after a run or swim.





Better to stay healthy than suffer from high blood pressure from being angry all the time.
As cliche as it sounds, I work in retail and whenever someone is trying to hand me my a$$, I just take a deep breathe, or two, and smile. It makes you realize the trite of the situation and gives you a chance to rise above. Try it, I promise it works!
take a deep breathe and look at what your angry about.You have a choice on how you want to react.remember you have no control over other people,places or things.Its all about acceptance.the serenity to accept the things you cannot change,the courage to change the things you can(wich is yourself) and the wisdom to know the difference.change comes from within.
You should seek professional help before you commit some act in anger that might lead to incarceration.
i see. its good you acknowlegde the problem tat means tat yu wan to change. i had the prob b4. tat time i was to angry to wan to go to classes. so here's my tip. wat i did was i took a sport. i took up a hobby. learn relaxation tips. learn to look at things differently - to ways tat would make me laugh at life than be angry at it. comics help alot.
I,d suggest taking up sportsactivities also try not to think as yourself as the centre of the world.Keep in mind that anger is a natural reaction to injustice...so do not be too hard on yourself.


Try to identify the reason for your anger....and then try to think of somehing else.
take up boxing kick boxing mma healthy way to release anger
I used to have these problems and I wish I would have taken anger management classes. You say you don't want to hear it but thats the only thing right now. or you can learn the hard way like me , i went to jail for 2 days for getting angry to the point where I hit someone and got battery charges against me , so my advice to you is take the classes
the best advise I can give to you is to walk away ,and get away from what it is that is bothering you .take a short walk or drive .anger is no good and I'm glad you want help .you will be OK
  • sunscreen skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment