Friday, January 22, 2010

Are your classes out of control?

I know a soph high school girl who told me her classes are out of control with students even talking on their cell phones during class. She said she couldnt learn anything in them. Is it really that bad these days?Are your classes out of control?
Today's children (teens) were not raised to respect them-self or others!





Younger parent's these days are to wrapped up in themselves rather than taking the time to raise their children to be respectful.





It is not just in High School that children are out of control it is in every school.





Parents need to get back to basics and stop worrying so much about things that are not that important and raise their children to be the adults they should be and not act like animals.





Sorry to sound so harsh. But it is true.Are your classes out of control?
HOLY CRAP yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah they really are...but its only because of a couple of boys who are always tryin to show off.
I'm not sure what school she goes to, i think she is exaggerating, but many students do text using cellular phones and many students show no respect towards their teachers. classes these days are very hard to learn in. You can give credit to your friend on that one
exactly in my algebra class no one takes notes they listen to their


i pods and play is just nuts
yah thatz the only thing fun about skool. who wants to actually sit down and learn. I SHURE DON'T
I've been in two high schools in the past 3.5 years and I can say after reading the previous posts, that I have been lucky to have very pro-education environments in all my high school years.





So it's not all high schools... at my current school most teachers forbid the usage of cell phones completely and if they go off during class, *some* of the teachers confiscate them. Only a few people bring lap tops to school; however no one uses them during class. Most times students *want* to learn the material, so we pay attention not because the teacher tell us to, but because we want to learn. :) (Notice I said 'most')
I have absolutely no idea whatsoever, being a 41 year old married housewife who graduated from high school in 1983.





But I can tell you that kids were screwing around and talking in class and passing notes and reading magazines back when I was in school ... only the technology has changed.
I don't know. I'm in college. Students are prohibited from using cell phones during class in less it is an emergency.
Trust me it is. I'm only in middle school, my last year, but trust me, it's a wreck. People were talking on Cell phone, using laptops too.UGH!!!
Mabey in some big cities but here in my Chico classrooms are pretty well managed. Someone might be on there cellphone from time to time but only near the end of the period when we have all packed up. Good control.
does she live in the ghetto? cause if she does then I wouldn't doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment