Sunday, January 24, 2010

How can I get my bulimia under control,it is causing me to fail all of my classes and its only the 1st sem.!!?

so I'm pretty sure you're stubborn like me and you don't want to see a therapist


that's fine


you just need to assure yourself that you aren't fat


stand in front of the mirror and compare yourself to fat chicks


honestly, you'll notice how thin you actually are





This is happening to me, i know EXACTLY what you are going through. I was top of my year, now I'm at the very bottom


start paying attention


if you've only just started high school, you'll get back on track, but if you're a senior or a junior, then honestly, you'll probably want to get help


even if it isn't from a therapist


friends are always good to talk to. they'll help you





good luck


i wish you the bestHow can I get my bulimia under control,it is causing me to fail all of my classes and its only the 1st sem.!!?
you need to see a therapist..im bulimic and and anorexic it basically destroyed everything i ever had and ended me up in the hospital on basically my death bed. My grades were all f basically because i would skip class to go exerice and i would spend all my after school time exericising you neep to get help! now! i almost diedHow can I get my bulimia under control,it is causing me to fail all of my classes and its only the 1st sem.!!?
You should be seeing a good therapist, don't wait too long bulimia is very serious and could cause long term damage to your body. Crab Apple and Rescue Remedy bach flowers will help in the interim. Good luck!
Bulimia doesn't just go away for most people. You need to speak with a counselor in my opinion.
see a doctor or psychologist
umm try to stop?


not good to be bulimic u cnt get it under control not possible. stop rite NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment