Friday, January 22, 2010

Does anyone know or hear anything about the class which helps to control the emotion?

I want to know where i can go to the class where can help me for my emotional, because i'm really a emotional person, and full of jealousy. I want to attend that kind of class, to help me control. I've tried to control and find a Solutions, but its not really work. So to find out the class is my last option. Or whoever can tell me how to cope with emotions i will be really grateful, or who can tell me their past experience of dealing with emotion or jealousy. Please tell me how to deal with it. I really need it. Thank you very much to all of you.Does anyone know or hear anything about the class which helps to control the emotion?
not a class, but a 12 step program





emotions anonymous





start here





http://www.emotionsanonymous.org/


there is probably a meeting near you

No comments:

Post a Comment