Friday, January 22, 2010

Everyone in my class hates me for something I can't control(no homophobes allowed here)?

I am lesbian and I have tried a lot of things to change it. I have given up because repararitive therapy was a total scam. I now accept and am now proud of my sexual orientation but the kids in my school seemm to have a problem being nice to me. Every time I walk into class I here people whispering ';eww she's gay'; ';she's lesbian therefore she totally likes me(99% of people who say this are so flipping ugly and have such a sucky personality I would never like them)';. People have called me an unnatural freak to my face. I have to eat lunch standing up because no one will let me sit down at their table. I have been punched, had my hair pulled and been pushed. How can I get the kids at my school to leave me alone?Everyone in my class hates me for something I can't control(no homophobes allowed here)?
It is hard to change the views of other people. Many times they are afraid of what they don't understand, so they are only trying to make themselves feel better by taunting you. I would try to ignore them, because as you get older you will be able to define your own social niche and won't have to deal with people who are close minded on a day to day bases. You can then surround yourself with people who love you no matter what. I am straight and I have friends who aren't and it doesn't matter one bit to me what their sexual orientation is. The kids in your school are just immature!Everyone in my class hates me for something I can't control(no homophobes allowed here)?
Transfer to my scholl, I luv lesbien,, by the way people who act like that are unimform, so consider the source
stand strong and be proud of who you are , and remember there are others who are just scared to stand up
You must be young , believe me as times goes on adults are a bit more accepting try to keep it private for noe
First off,how the hell do they know that you'r gay?DOEN';T TELL ANYONE! DUUUHHHH!You'r as$ is gonna have to go to another school.
I doubt you're 100% homosexual. Have sex with a male THEN decide if you're really lesbian or not.
wow this is not a good situation and it


just show how ignorant some people can be


and kids are a repeat of what they learn from the parent and the adult around them.


you are probably going to have to change schools


talk to your parents and guidance councilor


there are place you can go and talk to for support


do a search for gay lesbian support groups online there are a lot of them out there


good luck
aw their mean. thats not the way it is at my skool.

No comments:

Post a Comment