Friday, January 22, 2010

I need some information on teen stress and how to control it?? Its for my healthy choices class......Thanks!?

How stress starts?? What is stress?? How to deal with stressed teens and how can I help them?? Info like that...I need some information on teen stress and how to control it?? Its for my healthy choices class......Thanks!?
here are some ideas:


exams, domestic problems, deadlines, finding a job, changes in your health, going to a new school, hormone changes, responsibilites, problems with money, losing things, death of someone close to you.


:)I need some information on teen stress and how to control it?? Its for my healthy choices class......Thanks!?
if you're in the UK - GCSE's that causes a lot of stress.
taking good naps or at least having 8 hours of sleep, walking around, eating healthy stuff......no fried foods...foods low in sugar... and if u do stress out alot ..having someone to talk to

No comments:

Post a Comment