Friday, January 22, 2010

How to control sleep in PG Coaching Class ?

I'm attending Weekly PG Coaching Classes. As they are conducted only on Sundays(also second saturdays) they'll take classes from Morning 7 AM to Evening 6 PM.(by Guest Lecturers and Regulars). So I'm not able to withstand this extreme Brain Feeding. Even though I sleep early before night , after coming to class(after half an hour journey on bike) i'm feeling drowsy and couldn't catch up with others. I take some chocolates too to prevent Hypoglycemia...but still...Plz Help me for my Education...How to control sleep in PG Coaching Class ?
oh i hate being sleepy too, it drives me crazy, being sleepy when i should not be. To answer your question...





In the west, i don't know if you have heard or not people rely on coffee a lot to stay awake dung the day. So drink coffee maybe once or twice a day. other wise strong tea, or any soft drinks.





But make sure they have caffeine because this is the ingredient that helps. AND yeah look for stores where they sell energy drinks they r very helpful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment