Friday, January 22, 2010

My class is doing a debate on Gun Control.?

I need a more or less heart-wrenching story involving a fatality of a minor because of poor gun control regulations (%26lt;--Keyword.) Mind you, we did not get to pick our whether we or for or against, so please refrain from posting opinions. We got pro gun control. I'm in charge of the intro and I figure it'd be a strong first move to open up with something intimidating/scary. And a story, like something from the news, TV, etc. involving a death due to poor guntrol regulations. I'm not too picky, but like I said above, I would very much like a story about a minor aquiring a gun and it somehow leading to his death... you get the picture. Please help. Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated.My class is doing a debate on Gun Control.?
Sorry, I have many many guns and my children are taught from the start what guns are and what they can do. I've never had an incident where my guns hurt anyone what so ever. If people are taught from a very young age about guns, you'll have less the problems we are having now. I shot a rifle for the first time when I was 5 years old and killed a sick chicken at 100 yards with it.





Education is the key to gun control not laws.My class is doing a debate on Gun Control.?
These two wikipedia pages have a lot of information about different school shootings, many of which have minors getting gets. Columbine is probably the most famous, two slightly disturbed kids get guns and kill people they don't like.





You could for an arguement look at a country like the UK, there was a school shooting by an adult in 1996 in Dunblaine, scotland, but since then there has not been a gun attack in the UK on a school, there have been knife attacks, one happened a little while after, nobody died, and a 13 kid in leeds today or yesterday stabbed a 14 year old. This could show that with gun control and kids not getting guns that it is harder for them to go off of the rails and kill someone.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080204/ap_o鈥?/a>
Get that episode of 90210 where David's dorky friend shoots himself in the stomach playing with a gun. Everyone loves 90210. It's an EARLY episode, if that helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment