Friday, January 22, 2010

What college classes should I take to help me take control of a third world country? how difficult would it be

I was thinking of maybe a poor country in Africa or South America. Learning the language is an obvious must, to rally my supporters.





What college course would help me accomplish my destiny?What college classes should I take to help me take control of a third world country? how difficult would it be
Well, given that most third-world countries are ruled by military dictators who make sure that any serious rivals are killed, I'd say that you'd better make enough money to buy your own army.





But, hey, good luck with those college courses.


.What college classes should I take to help me take control of a third world country? how difficult would it be
If any courses could possibly help build the skills necessary to develop a movement capable of wresting political control of a political state, the courses would probably be organizational psychology and civil conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment