Sunday, January 24, 2010

I can't control myself when I go fishing. Do I need to take angler management classes?

Does your lost of control comes in waves? Do these waves end up crashing violently?


Angler management might be a good idea. It will help keep your emotion in line and also the skill to reel it in if it starts to go too far. I suggest you hook up with my counselloer, Rod.





CheersI can't control myself when I go fishing. Do I need to take angler management classes?
where do you get these? ha ha ha my goodness, Do you get any sleep at night? I would say a good answer to the questions is maybe you can worm your way out of going to the class!I can't control myself when I go fishing. Do I need to take angler management classes?
No, you go to that class - just once - and you'll be hooked; they reel you in; so please, don't take their bait. Seriously, the people who work there are only concerned about phishing for new members.
You can get hooked on those classes. They try not to lure you in.
You have a whale of a problem; better stop fishing for compliments....!!
My wife took a course in fly fishing, but couldn't find my pole.
Hi ! take off the captains cap and put on the fishermans cap ! Think the fish right to your bait...
most piscators need to
that all depends if you're the master baiter
Just be sure that you don't get hooked.
no ,just reline your spool

No comments:

Post a Comment